DESTRUCTION OF RATS
With a complete rodenticide program our company achieves the complete liberation of a space from rodents (mice, rats) and prevents possible entry of rodents in it.
Rodents pose a major threat to public health because they can transmit a wide range of human diseases (leptospirosis, typhoid and faeces, etc.) as well as a wide range of parasites (fleas, ticks and lice).
Aspasia Kladou company uses new generation, highly attractive anticoagulants that fight even the most resistant rodents.
We are following a specific rodenticide procedure:
- Detailed site inspection to identify rodent species and possible entry points
- Informing the owner about our findings and the actions we will follow.
- Use the most appropriate way to deal with the problem and the appropriate preventive actions to avoid the problem in the future (sealing in cracks and holes).
- Placement of bait stations with rodenticide baits around the buildings and near the entrance sources.
- Re-inspection of the site within 10 days and until the final elimination of the problem.
- Provide a certificate of application (if it is a non-professional space) or update the disinfestation file (if it is a professional space).